Welcome to Garrett Keith's first webpage!!!

I made this page for everyone who loves Garrett so we would be able to go somewhere for updates, pictures, news, etc!!! With everyone so spread out now days, this is just one small way everyone can stay involved in his life! If you ever have any pictures, news, etc you would like added please email me (kerihendon@yahoo.com)
& I will do my best to get it on here quickly! Also feel free to leave comments so I know who all is visiting!

Keri


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Exercise is Important.

Garrett has a huge variety of faces he makes--and they are soo hilarious, the poor kid has no idea how entertaining he is!
The Fart Face
The Poor Poor Pitiful Me Face

The I LOVE being held Face

The I Slept Like This is The Womb so Back Off Peeps Face




The I Think Im Confused Face

The Im a Happy Baby Face

How adorable is that!

He loves His Pops


Aunt Hannah waiting for her turn to hold him... poor girl!


Garrett's first walk

which he slept through


But oh well at least he got some fresh air

1 comment:

Morgan Rae said...

oh my goodness, how precious. he looks so so tiny in that stroller. i can barely remember the days and it was only 4 months ago. kendra said that jax tried to eat garretts face the other day when she took him over. sorry about that! :)

Do you think Garrett will keep the blue eye color as he gets older???

What will Garrett's first word be?

Who does Garrett look like the most?

Which will Garrett do first???

How many comments have you left on Garrett's page?